3/22/10

disturbed.

Ok I know I should be sleeping by now but my mind is so full of stuff and I MUST write just to release some pressure.

I was thinking, can I go on living without actually being affected about things that are happening everywhere?

Can I go on living without experiencing the thrill of joy and love?

Can I go on living without pursuing the God-given desire in my heart?

Can I go on living without being acquainted with my soul?

Can I go on living without laughing over silly things and friends making faces?

Can I go on living without the oxygen of life which is God Himself?

I'd rather live a single day than be stuck in a life wherein Im as dead as I can be.

-------------------------------


6. Resolved, to live with all my might, while I do live

and


28. Resolved, to study the Scriptures
so steadily, constantly and frequently,
as that I may find,
and plainly perceive myself to grow in the knowledge of the same.

Oh Lord I have so much to learn!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Im a firm believer of proper timings. Buti na lang, God's timetable is very different than mine. All things are most beautiful when they are fully ripe.

-------------------------------

When the will of God crosses the will of man, somebody has to die.

Addison Leitch


Listen carefully: Unless a grain of wheat is buried in the ground, dead to the world, it is never any more than a grain of wheat. But if it is buried, it sprouts and reproduces itself many times over. In the same way, anyone who holds on to life just as it is destroys that life. But if you let it go, reckless in your love, you'll have it forever, real and eternal.

John 12:23-25 (The Message)

----------------------------------------------------------


my weakness is ever before me.

I am facing a thousand little hourly deaths.

And I live alone in hope that your promises, are way better

than life.

I must not cling to the temporary pleasures offered me by the Enemy.

I choose to die....

in order to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment