4/15/10

esta es mi oracion en el desierto

Dear Queen,


if you're lost you can look--

and you will find me

time after time

if you fall I will catch you--

I'll be waiting time after time



this love is unbreakable,
through fire and flames,
when all this is over,
Our love still
remains.


God's love.
Enduring.
Unfailing.
Immense.
All-encompassing.
Inexhaustible.
yet still is Indescribable.

My Lover,
Your fierce passionate love right now is so real in my life.
You are indeed the Lover of my soul.
I can feel you pursuing me every moment.
Suddenly, every love song is about us, sunshine, stars, meals, people,
every smile, every situation is like a neat little package from You.
Every passage is an assurance or an affirmation from You.
I know that in every situation that I am facing is Your way of
IMPRESSING me, a way to showcase Your Strength.
I am joyful in whatever situation I am faced with, because I know
You will be there to prove Your Love, Your Grace.
I AM IMPRESSED, impress me even more!
I love being in the desert because it's a place for vulnerability, a place wherein You will be
seen, a place of refuge, a place where I can meet with You alone.
I LOVE YOU TOO my Lover.
I am Yours.
--
Your Bride.
Queen


-----------------------------------------------------------

Romans 8:35-39 (New International Version)

35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?36As it is written:
"For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered." 37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Jeremiah 31:3 (New International Version)

3 The LORD appeared to us in the past,saying:
"I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with loving-kindness.


No comments:

Post a Comment