4/6/10

Prioritize the REAL priorities

Currently re-reading again(thrice, I think.):
"What's so Amazing about Grace"
"Captivating"
and
"The Relationship Principles of Jesus"

Currently listening to:
"Beautiful Soul" by Jessie McCartney,
"Still Standing" by Israel
and "Amazing Grace" by John Newton

Currently researching and studying:
difference and similarity of Soul and Spirit
Jesus' Relationships in the Gospels

Mark 12:28-31 (New International Version)
(The Greatest Commandment)
28One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"
29"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'[b] 31The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[c]There is no commandment greater than these."

I don't have much time to write another entry..
Exercise I did this morning: Identify my PRESENT priorities
  • What's the first thing you think about in the morning?
  • What does you schedule tell you about your priorities
  • As you look at your checkbook, what gets paid no matter what?
  • What do you find yourself talking about most?
  • What's the last thing you think about when your head hits the pillow at night?
The things that will last for eternity:
  1. God
  2. His Word
  3. Souls of Men
God led me to focus my attention to the following things while I had my Quiet Time early this morning.
  • Relationships-- my relationship with God and my relationships with people
  • Souls
  • His written Word
I commit myself to be used by You in ways that would glorify and magnify You. The legacy I want to leave my generation is this: that I might be seen as a dispenser of Your Grace and a channel of Your Divine Love. Those are the things You are known for, I pray the same for myself. Be blessed through my life, my conduct, my thoughts, my desires, my prayers, my being and most of all in my relationships. All the glory to You I lift up, In Jesus' name seal me and sanctify me through Your Word and Your Holy Ghost. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment