4/19/10

the principle of the trafficlight

stoplight. by c.magpie.


when God is not saying go nor stop what must one do?

wait.

--------------------------------------

Ecclesiastes 3:11a (New International Version)

11 He has made everything beautiful in its time.


Jeremiah 29:10-14a (New International Version)

10 This is what the LORD says: "When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my gracious promise to bring you back to this place. 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment