5/10/10

She's Captivating and He's Wild at heart


I wrote this for my prettiest friend
Who while trying not to prove that I care
Trying not to make all my moves in one motion and scare her away
Well she can't see she's making me crazy now
I don't believe she knows she's amazing how
She has me holding my breathe
So I'd never guess that I'm a none such unsuitable, suitable for her
But if you ask me
The feeling that I'm feeling is complimentary
And oh it goes to show
The moral of the story is boy loves girl
And so on the way that it unfolds is yet to be told
I know that I should be brave
Even pretty can be seen by the blind
I know that I cannot wait
Until the day we finally learn how to find each other
Redefining open minds
And if you ask me
The feeling that I'm feeling is overjoyed
And it's golden, it goes to show then

You've got the best of both worlds
You're the kind of girl who can take down a man,
And lift him back up again
You are strong but you're needy,
Humble but you're greedy
And based on your body language,
And shoddy cursive I've been reading
Your style is quite selective,
Though your mind is rather reckless
Well I guess it just suggests
That this is just what happiness is
...
Although you were biased I love your advice
Your comebacks they're quick
And probably have to do with your insecurities
There's no shame in being crazy,
Depending on how you take these
Words I'm paraphrasing this relationship we're staging
...
What a beautiful mess this is
It's like taking a guess when the only answer is yes

Through timeless words, and priceless pictures
We'll fly like birds, out of this earth
And times they turn, and hearts disfigure
But that's no concern when we're wounded together
And we tore our dresses, and stained our shirts
But it's nice today, oh the wait was so worth it.


oh if this little light of mine combined with yours today
how many watts could illuminate
how many villages could we save
well my umbrella's tired of the weather wearing me down
well look at me now

Well you sure look as good as your outlook
would you mind if i took some time
to soak up your life, your beautiful light, you got a paradise inside
...
somehow the sun keeps shining upon you while i'm kindly standing by
if there's light in everybody, send out your ray of sunshine

you're undeniably warm, cerulean
you're perfect in desire
Would you hang around

so the sun can shine on me
and the clouds can all roll away
and the sky can become our possibility
cause there's a light in everybody, send out your ray of sunshine


I've been watching your world from afar
I've been trying to be where you are
And I've been secretly falling apart
Unseen
To me, you're strange and you're beautiful
You'd be so perfect with me
But you just can't see
You turn every head but you don't see me

I'll put a spell on you
You'll fall asleep
When I put a spell on you
And when I wake you I'll be the first thing you see
And you'll realize that you love me
...
Sometimes the last thing you want comes in first
Sometimes the first thing you want never comes
But I know that waiting is all you can do
Sometimes

I'll put a spell on you
You'll fall asleep
When I put a spell on you
And when I wake you I'll be the first thing you see
And you'll realise that you love me


No comments:

Post a Comment