1/11/11

dalangin


--------------------------
Present suffering may pass
Lord Your mercy will last
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hand
And my heart will find praise
I'll delight in Your way
----------------------------------
Bind up these broken bones
Mercy bend and breathe me back to life
But not before You show me how to die
---------------------------

Beautiful Jesus
How may I bless Your heart?
Knees to the earth
I bow down to everything You are
Beautiful Jesus
You are my only worth
So I will embrace You always
As I walk this earth

--------------------------

Captivate us, Lord Jesus
Set our eyes on You
Devastate us with Your presence
Falling down
And rushing river, draw us nearer
Holy fountain consume us with You
Captivate us Lord Jesus, with You
---------------------------


“I suddenly woke up and real songs started coming out of me. Songs that I didn’t plan on writing. But that just became a reflection of how I feel and the mood that I was in and these awakenings that I was having."

No comments:

Post a Comment